We need you to take URGENT action!
True Dignity is sharing the following information that is also available at http://www.repealact39.com/
Act 39 is expected to get a vote on the Senate floor at 1 pm Thursday (2/26). And the vote will be very close! We need you to call your Senators at the Statehouse today (Wednesday, 2/25) or early morning Thursday. So there is no time to wait!
The Pro-Suicide groups have already started their calls, and we need to make calls to show that Vermonters do not want this law.
Please read and follow this closely:
- First go to http://legislature.vermont.gov/people/ and get the names of all your Senators.
- Politely call the Sergeant at Arms at the State House:
- 802-828-2228 or 800-322-5616
- You may get a busy signal, but please keep trying.
- You will be asked to give your name and town.
- Politely ask for the following message to be delivered to your Senators. The message is “Repeal Act 39 entirely. Assisted Suicide is not healthcare.”
- It is important that you leave a message for each Senator by name.
After you have called
Send this post to all your friends!
And share it on Social Media!
Send emails individually to your Senators
This is less effective than a call but can help support Senators in their Repeal decision. You can find their emails through http://legislature.vermont.gov/people/
Thank you for your help Repealing this Bad Law!